- Sorry I haven't been able to post much lately, I've had tons of schoolwork to do (you know, end of school cram time) and so that has been taking up many hours of my days. But when I get a chance I'll post something.
I find Daft Punk very striking because of the way that they are basically anonymous, I mean there are old pictures of them, but nowadays they are just the helmets. I bet when they leave concerts they just go backstage, take off their outfits and stroll through the crowd without anyone realizing who they are. It must be fun to be anonymous because you can weave a personality around the mask or helmet or whatever you wear that hides your face. I almost wanna make some sort of cool helmet or mask type thing now… Just for fun :D It would be cool. It’s sort of the same thing with D-Piddy (a Deadpool cosplayer who posts videos of himself dancing Gangnam Style and stuff like that in public) because no one knows who he actually is behind the persona of D-Piddy, which I think is pretty awesome.
A Public Service Announcement from:
The Sky Sketcher
- I have a huge man-crush on Justin Timberlake....
Okay, my computer was being stupid and glitch for awhile so I couldn’t use Google Chrome and had to use Internet Explorer, which at the time I really didn’t like. So I used it for awhile and got used to it and was fine. So today I decided, “My computer seems fine, lets boot up Google Chrome and get back to business!”, but once I reinstalled Google Chrome and started it up, I realized a huge thing that is definitely what a web browser should revolve around. Speed. Google Chrome takes about 3 to 5 seconds to boot up a webpage, which on the internet is INCREDIBLY SLOOOOOOOOOW. And so I booted Internet Explorer next to Google Chrome and voila, Internet Explorer was WAAAAAAY WAY WAAAY WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY faster in every way possible. I mean sure it doesn’t have that nice, sleek, personalized look that Google Chrome has, but for Windows at least, Internet Explorer runs way faster than Google Chrome. So for now at least, I shall use Internet Explorer.
- So apparently Dumbledore means bumblebee. Interesting.
- JUST GOT SCRIBBLENAUTS TODAY SO I CAN'T POST BUT I GUESS THIS IS A POST SO YEAH, I'MA PLAY DAT NAO, BAI.
- -The Sky Sketcher
- I have so many game ideas that are just developing in my head but I don't have the tools or know how to use the tools to make these games. And the thing is these ideas are extremely, EXTREMELY original, like "never done before type of stuff, and they're just so EPIC and I wish I could just make the game using just my mind...
- -The Sky Sketcher